GAME ON!!

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: GAME ON!!

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:36 am

Guest wrote:I should have kept going.... so practices are OK now?

Q: What activities are currently permitted at indoor and outdoor ice rinks and roller rinks?

A: Ice and roller rinks may be open for non-contact individual and group activities. This includes: individual exercise, free skate/open skate, fitness classes, individual and group lessons, and sports practices, conditioning, and competition. Occupancy must be limited to 4 persons per 1,000 square feet of exercise space. Practices with contact, scrimmages, and competition for contact sports are not permitted.

Makes sense hmmm. You can have 68 kids on a sheet of ice for “non- Contact” sports practices. However 12 kids plus 2 refs on the same surface is unsafe, because they may run into each other a bit. That’s seems like some sound logic to me. Anyone else feel like we’re just making shit up as we go?
5 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We were told that formal practices with the active coaching staff was not permitted. Only skill skates with non-coaches. So basically our association transformed into twice weekly skill skates that are just station-based drills with a non-coaching staff running things. Certain age groups were cut out completely at the lower house levels and have been sidelined since the pause started. Not sure how much of that was the association's decision versus the rink's mandate. Rink was not opened at all during the summer and has had pretty tight restrictions ever since opening.

Which association is this? Why would ANYONE play there?

Call out this association by name so no one plays there anymore.

I'm not the poster but I'm pretty sure its Dearborn.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:31 am

Makes sense hmmm. You can have 68 kids on a sheet of ice for “non- Contact” sports practices. However 12 kids plus 2 refs on the same surface is unsafe, because they may run into each other a bit. That’s seems like some sound logic to me. Anyone else feel like we’re just making shit up as we go?[/quote]

How is Stretchin not the worst Gubner ever? Just awful. Can’t stand her.
4 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:28 am

Guest wrote:Makes sense hmmm. You can have 68 kids on a sheet of ice for “non- Contact” sports practices. However 12 kids plus 2 refs on the same surface is unsafe, because they may run into each other a bit. That’s seems like some sound logic to me. Anyone else feel like we’re just making shit up as we go?

How is Stretchin not the worst Gubner ever? Just awful. Can’t stand her.[/quote]

I would say we need to vote her out but, we already know how that’s going to go
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:51 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Makes sense hmmm. You can have 68 kids on a sheet of ice for “non- Contact” sports practices. However 12 kids plus 2 refs on the same surface is unsafe, because they may run into each other a bit. That’s seems like some sound logic to me. Anyone else feel like we’re just making shit up as we go?

How is Stretchin not the worst Gubner ever? Just awful. Can’t stand her.

I would say we need to vote her out but, we already know how that’s going to go[/quote]

She will be losing, all the precincts will be reported but Detroit and miraculously she will get enough votes to win in the middle of the night from areas that have more votes than registered voters. That is why I am done voting. Whatever. Both side are so corrupt it’s sick. Michigan is one of the worst too at all levels.
6 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We were told that formal practices with the active coaching staff was not permitted. Only skill skates with non-coaches. So basically our association transformed into twice weekly skill skates that are just station-based drills with a non-coaching staff running things. Certain age groups were cut out completely at the lower house levels and have been sidelined since the pause started. Not sure how much of that was the association's decision versus the rink's mandate. Rink was not opened at all during the summer and has had pretty tight restrictions ever since opening.

A2
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A2

No one plays hockey there anyway. Incompetent leadership before the crisis now exposed even more.
4 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”